Saturday, June 23, 2012

Live or Die?

I do not, I repeat, DO NOT have a green thumb.
Since it's been foooorever that I last posted anything and I lose track of time constantly; I (for some unknown reason) thought it would be good to get a plant. I've killed a cactus just so you know. Now, as I stated before I have no concept of time anymore because of the little bundle of joy I mentioned in the last post, and therefore, I have no idea when I bought this plant. April, maybe. Anyway, I thought it would be good to post a monthly picture on how the plant is doing. This way I'm killing two birds with one stone: I'm keeping a blog alive and possibly killing a plant. Fun times.
So you might be wondering: Jaime, how on earth have you kept a plant alive since April if you're so good at killing a cactus?
Well, Reader, first of all I have a water globe. Er, aqua globe? You know, those colorful glass balls that hold water so the plant can drink out of it... Actually, it just keeps the soil moist. Yes, some leaves are brown. No, it doesn't flower. I believe it's just a variegated ivy. It's not any bigger than when I bought it. I doubt I'll need to change the planter before it dies. Aw, I have such a positive outlook, don't I?
So next is a picture.
Which I don't have yet, so stop scrolling down to see this "plant". I really do have one. I also have a tiny ficus tree but that's almost bare and down in my dining room. (Which isn't a dining room since I took the table out and started calling it a "sitting" room which I never sit in.)
What I should be blabbing on and on about is my new hobby of custom My Little Pony figures. (Yes, I still write. I'm almost done with the reworking of The Lyon's Key, if you recall me mentioning that in the past. But I renamed it since I sort of rewrote the whole thing. It'll be ready and for sale at the October show. I've also been making notebooks I call "Animal Thoughts". And I've started work on two more different stories.)
God, I have no time for all this. I'll post a pic of a dead ivy or a straggling one asap!
Hearts and Stars,
ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment