Saturday, October 9, 2010

What's new?


I haven't blogged about anything in awhile. Sorry about that if you like to follow these. As for what's new...

1. SL project put on hold. (I got distracted)
I was in the D and C (Democrat and Chronicle) on Sept. 12th for my book, Broken Light. I thought it would be good to have a follow up. Since it doesn't need a sequel, I wrote a companion. In other words, if you read BL, it's about Keller/Luke's brother, Devin, and how he met his true love. The expected release is early 2011. If you haven't read Broken Light, you don't need to in order to enjoy this one. But I recommend it! :)

2. CanCon 2 is coming up.
Canandaigua Comic Con 2 is fast approaching. Oct 17th, 11 to 5. Free to come, unless you want to make a donation to Mike. I hear he's accepting. I'll be signing books and unveiling the cover and title for the Broken Light companion novel. I pretty much just sit there with my husband. Here's the link if you want more info. www.cancon2.com

3. Life generally just gets in the way. Which means I'm heading back to revising.

No comments:

Post a Comment